The Sparrow's Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sparrow's Forest adoption site forum, Join today!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Sparrows Forest

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Sparrow
Admin
Sparrow

The Sparrows Forest - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sparrows Forest   The Sparrows Forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 1:10 pm

"Where'd she go?" Evelyn asked, finally caught up to them.
"She's gone, she went into the neighborhood and I can't fly over the houses..." Hawke replied.
"No...you're right. You can't, but AJ can! You've seen plenty of pigeons or robins I'm sure!" Evelyn said facing the tiger.
Back to top Go down
https://sparrowsforest.rpg-board.net
Dust in the Wind

PostSubject: Re: The Sparrows Forest   The Sparrows Forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 7:21 pm

Luna hoped they would never find her. She was scared, especially since that one girl had shifted into an exact copy of her wolf self. She sat shivering in her room, thankful her parents weren't home.
Back to top Go down
DCartist
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Sparrows Forest   The Sparrows Forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 9:01 pm

AJ had overheard them as she pounced back, shifting quickly into herself. "Not happening," She said, feeling like she might pass out any minute. Her heart was going to explode.

"She took that well," She said ot of breathe, sitting down on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Admin
Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: The Sparrows Forest   The Sparrows Forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 8:32 pm

"Why not?" Hawke asked, sounding rude.
"Will you please?" Evelyn begged, her eyes big and everything.
Back to top Go down
Dust in the Wind

PostSubject: Re: The Sparrows Forest   The Sparrows Forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 8:51 pm

Luna heard her front door slam. She held her breath, thinking it was those teens. They've found me! She thought with dismay. Suddenly she heard her mother's voice, strained and tired. "Luna, dear? Are you here?" Luna exhaled. It was only her mother. Her mother didn't care what she was - it was her stepdad who wished she would disappear. She went to her door and unlocked it. "Yes!" she called back.
Back to top Go down
DCartist
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Sparrows Forest   The Sparrows Forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 9:00 pm

AJs breathe slowed as her heart beat in a steady rythem. "Good," she said to herself.

She raised an eyebrow. "Fine," AJ grumbled and towards the house.
Back to top Go down
Dust in the Wind

PostSubject: Re: The Sparrows Forest   The Sparrows Forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 9:09 pm

Her mother sighed, relieved. "Good. I'm going to make some lunch. Are you hungry?" Luna was about to tell her no, but suddenly her stomach ached with famine. "Yes!" She replied, stepping reluctantly out of her room and into the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
DCartist
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Sparrows Forest   The Sparrows Forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 9:16 pm

She made it through the river by quickly changing into a bird and flying over, but ended up resting for a few seconds. Too many changes, too quick. She didn't know what happened if she didn't regenerate, and she didn't want to find out.

AJ made it to the house she saw her run into, shifting into a bird again before shifting quickly into a spider. She hated being a spider- all vunerable. AJ crept through the window and watched the kitchen from a corner.

(( please dont squish me!!! xD lol ))
Back to top Go down
Dust in the Wind

PostSubject: Re: The Sparrows Forest   The Sparrows Forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 9:52 pm

[We'll see...Luna doesn't like spiders. >Very Happy]

Luna grabbed some plates from the cabinet and started to set the table. "How was work?" she asked her mother, pushing some hair behind her ear.
Back to top Go down
DCartist
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Sparrows Forest   The Sparrows Forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 11:00 pm

AJ stayed in the dark corner, realzing she was too large and obvious. She focused, doing her best to stay concious while her body shifted into a fruit fly. AJ stayed where she was, listening.
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Admin
Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: The Sparrows Forest   The Sparrows Forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 2:10 pm

OOC: You'd be dead by now if you were in my house..Spiders are Creepy.
Back to top Go down
Dust in the Wind

PostSubject: Re: The Sparrows Forest   The Sparrows Forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 8:12 pm

Luna's mother answered, "Oh, it was grueling, like usual. How was your day?" Luna gulped. She could never lie to her mother. But she knew she was stingy about her shifting ability...."Oh, nothing. Just played some video games." Her mother looked at her, concerned, but decided to let it be.
Back to top Go down
DCartist
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Sparrows Forest   The Sparrows Forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 7:55 am

AJ stayed in the corner for a few seconds, then made an escape flight for the window. It was open a crack, and she made it through with seconds to spare. Her body immediately shifted back, and she panted quietly for a while before walking back towards the river.
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Admin
Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: The Sparrows Forest   The Sparrows Forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 7:35 pm

"So? How'd it go? Where is she? Is she dead?" Evelyn inquired quickly.
Back to top Go down
DCartist
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Sparrows Forest   The Sparrows Forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 10:43 pm

"Yes, she's fine, and....what?" She asked baffled, panting done. "Nevermind" she said, shaking her head.

"There's nothing we can do to help her, unless she willingly comes back here. And besides, I think you guys scare her." AJ then mumbled to myself. "Maybe I can shift into a human."
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Admin
Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: The Sparrows Forest   The Sparrows Forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 4:53 pm

Hawke laughed at that. "Why would we scare her?" He said stretching out his wings and flew up into a tree really quickly. He looked down Evelyn and AJ. "Let's chase after her. She knows our secret. She could tell."
"But she wouldn't do something like that! She's like us too!"
"So?"
"So, she wouldn't!" Evelyn sounded slightly doubtful of herself too but she was set on believing it.
Back to top Go down
DCartist
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Sparrows Forest   The Sparrows Forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 12:53 am

"Jeez, I wonder why," she said with a eye roll. "And going after her will only make it worse, You gotta let her choose."
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Admin
Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: The Sparrows Forest   The Sparrows Forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 2:04 pm

"Fine". Hawke said annoyed
Back to top Go down
DCartist
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Sparrows Forest   The Sparrows Forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 12:10 pm

"You really do sound like a creep," AJ thought aloud for a moment, then laughed at Hawke's annoyed reaction. "Sorry, it's slightly true."

Back to top Go down
Dust in the Wind

PostSubject: Re: The Sparrows Forest   The Sparrows Forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 7:47 pm

Luna's mother had to go back to work - it was some emergency. So Luna was left all alone in the house again, eating peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, with a sudden pounding headache that almost split her brain. Suddenly, she felt very ill. She dropped her nibbled-at sandwich, and ran for it, and just barely made it. She threw up in the sink, then once she cleaned that up, she headed for her room, suddenly feeling very tired. Without thinking, she opened her curtains, then slid the window upwards. She collapsed into her bed, and pulled the covers over her head.
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Admin
Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: The Sparrows Forest   The Sparrows Forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 8:18 pm

"Can you please chase after her?" Hawke said trying his best to sound nice.
Evelyn batted her big eyelashes and said, "Please?".
Back to top Go down
DCartist
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Sparrows Forest   The Sparrows Forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 8:04 am

"Why can't you guys do it?" AJ said, just wanting to sit down for a minute or two. She'd shifted too many times too fast, and she needed to clear her head. AJ turned and saw a woman, probabaly her mom walk out and away from the house.

"See?" AJ said irritated. "Her mom already left."
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Admin
Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: The Sparrows Forest   The Sparrows Forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 7:00 pm

Hawke gave an evil laugh and said, "Let's go!" .
"But-" Evelyn tried to say
"No buts! Were going!" Hakwe interupted.
Evelyn sighed and started walking.
Back to top Go down
DCartist
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Sparrows Forest   The Sparrows Forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 10:25 am

AJ rolled her eyes and followed behind, not intending to help but just to watch this plan crash and burn. "You realize you can't just storm into houses, right?"
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Admin
Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: The Sparrows Forest   The Sparrows Forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 11:38 am

"Nahh I never went to school. I don't know anything." Hawke teased.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sparrows Forest   The Sparrows Forest - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Sparrows Forest
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Sparrow's Forest :: Roleplays :: Human Roleplays-
Jump to: