The Sparrow's Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sparrow's Forest adoption site forum, Join today!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Sparrows Forest

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Sparrow
Admin
Sparrow

The Sparrows Forest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sparrows Forest   The Sparrows Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:18 am

xXEvelynXx
"Aw you're leaving so soon? You didn't even tell us what you do!" Eevee looked up with big eyes and batted her eyelashes. "Please?"
Hawke laughed at the begging, Evelyn gave him a glare and he stopped.
Back to top Go down
https://sparrowsforest.rpg-board.net
DCartist
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Sparrows Forest   The Sparrows Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:19 am

"I....." She looked at Eeve. "...can shapeshift."

Why'd I blurt it out? AJ thought to herself. I'm not supposed to tell anyone. She mentally slapped herself. Her mental check was hurting.
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Admin
Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: The Sparrows Forest   The Sparrows Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:21 am

xXEvelynXx

Evelyn wasn't at all bothered by what AJ had said.
"Into what? And all the way? Or just partially like me and Hawke? Will you show us?" Eevee rambled on.
Back to top Go down
DCartist
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Sparrows Forest   The Sparrows Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:24 am

"Um," AJ scrambled to answer all the questions. "All the way, any kind I've seen, and sure, I'll show you."

AJ moved back and closed her eyes, focusing her energy into her body. Shifting the energy around she shifted , feeling her arms stretch out, bend, until she was a tiger. It only took a few seconds, but to her it felt like 10 minutes.

She stretched and walked a while, keeping her eyes on them.
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Admin
Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: The Sparrows Forest   The Sparrows Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:30 am

xXEvelynXx

"Omigosh! How cute!" She leaned down to pet the tiger AJ. "Can you understand me if I meow? I'm part cat!" Eevee shook her hair and two black ears appreared. On the back of one was a little white heart. "Meow?"

OOC: The meow is supposed to mean hi, you can choose if you want them to be able to talk this way.
Back to top Go down
DCartist
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Sparrows Forest   The Sparrows Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 11:48 am

"Meow." (That means hello back, sorry, brain fart) AJ purred and sat on the ground, looking up at Hawke.
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Admin
Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: The Sparrows Forest   The Sparrows Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 12:00 pm

.:Hawke:.

Hawke sat back and watched the cat conversation thing.
"Should I try to tweet? Maybe you'll understand that too." Hawke said to AJ and gave her his crooked smile.
He unfolded his wings and shot up into the air. Lowering himself so he would land on a tree branch and he sat. The sun was hidden from view luckily but his eyes still hurt from the brightness.
Back to top Go down
DCartist
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Sparrows Forest   The Sparrows Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 12:12 pm

AJ shifted back easily into herself in a few seconds.

She laughed. "You can try, but I don't speak bird."

Sitting down next to Eeve, she peered around the forest. She could her the rushing water of the river, and the birds wings flapping. It was all really peaceful.
Back to top Go down
DCartist
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Sparrows Forest   The Sparrows Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 12:14 pm

( http://halfbloodslife3.webs.com/Kelly.jpg )

(The Sparrows Forest - Page 2 Kelly11 )

(https://i.servimg.com/u/f44/16/74/02/94/kelly11.jpg)
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Admin
Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: The Sparrows Forest   The Sparrows Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 12:26 pm

"I don't either. Tweet!" Hawke laughed. "Evelyn...what are you doing?" He asked Evelyn because it looked like she was trying to climb the tree.

xXEvelynXx

Let's see, one foot here, ooh! Now I can grab this branch! Aha! Evelyn thought to herself. She scraped her hand on the way up into the tree but she wasn't going to admit to it. She sat up in the tree, across from Hawke and looked down. Deciding she should answer his question, "I'm climbing!" her voice filled with happiness.

Last edited by sarahdonimates on Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DCartist
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Sparrows Forest   The Sparrows Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 12:31 pm

AJ laughed. "Nice job." AJ shifted into a cat too, climbing up swiftly. She landed on a branch in between Hawke and Eeve and changed back.

"How will you get down though? Don't cats normally get stuck in trees?" AJ teased Eeve.
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Admin
Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: The Sparrows Forest   The Sparrows Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 12:40 pm

xXEvelynXx

"I...uh...didn't think of that. How will I get down?" She asked herself. She glanced at Hawke but looked away quickly. Unfortunately for her he had seen. "What kind of birds can you turn into AJ? Err more like how big?" She turned to her and asked with a smile.
"I can help." Hawke offered.
"Oh it's fine. I'll get down somehow." Eevee said trying to avoid having him come to her to get her down.
Back to top Go down
DCartist
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Sparrows Forest   The Sparrows Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 12:42 pm

Maybe Eeve's too shy, AJ thought. I could help her out.

"I honestly don't think I could help you down. I haven't seen anything big enough." AJ said with a careless shrug.

"Hawke could help you down!" AJ blurted out a little too preppy-like. She looked at Hawke.

"Could you do it? I can't carry her down."
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Admin
Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: The Sparrows Forest   The Sparrows Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 12:55 pm

"I know I can." He grinned knowing he had won. Swooping over across the area he landed on the same branch as Eevee, only standing up. He positioned his feet so he, most likely, wouldn't fall. He held out his hand and Evelyn cautiously grabbed it. He picked her up as you would a baby and stepped of the tree. Evelyn screamed, for she was expecting something different.
Hawke snapped out his wings about five feet from the ground and slowed them down. He landed just fine and put Eevee down.

OOC: Let's wait for Dust now okay? I'm gonna tell her .
Back to top Go down
Dust in the Wind

PostSubject: Re: The Sparrows Forest   The Sparrows Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 8:26 pm

Name: Moon
Looks like (pictures are allowed, but use a link): Dark brown hair with blonde sunstreaks going down her back, and a medium build, and isn't the tallest, around 5'2. She usually wears jeans and a t-shirt with her favorite worn Nikes. Sometimes she goes without socks.
History: Yikes, that is a very touchy subject.. You have to get very close to her before she will tell you.
Personality: She's a total tomboy. She doesn't act like a girl at all. She liked to play football (but hasn't since she ran away) She loves to read, though she doesn't have anything to. She's also very smart. But her secret weakness is she has trouble with her pride, and is terrible at dancing and singing.
Animal: A wolf, though she doesn't look like it until she actually shifts into the form. Sometimes, on a full moon, she sneaks out and throws herself a little pity party.
Other: I am a waffle! Twisted Evil Oh, and I'll post the rules asap (:
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Admin
Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: The Sparrows Forest   The Sparrows Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 9:01 pm

OOC: Accepted!! Jump in whenever!
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Admin
Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: The Sparrows Forest   The Sparrows Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 12:16 pm

( don't bite me please!!!! Lol )

AJ jumped down easily but nearly fell when she landed. "I'm okay," she said laughing while regaining her balance.

(( what happens now? ))
Back to top Go down
Dust in the Wind

PostSubject: Re: The Sparrows Forest   The Sparrows Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 2:28 pm

[Rawr! *bites* Oh, and I can't post the rules because it won't let me 'sticky' them :/ Oh, and I just thought I should also let you know that I can't read the site rules because only an admin can read it :/]

Moon stumbled along the path, trying not to concentrate on the pain in her leg, and the blood pouring down it. She winced every time she put pressure on it. Why did her parents have to look at her like she was a freak? Why did her parents always look at her, as if in disapproval?
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Admin
Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: The Sparrows Forest   The Sparrows Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 12:13 pm

OOC: hmm try again? OOOOOhhh I know what to do but I don't have time. Bahh sorry. You'll have to wait. And I can sticky them I guess.. I don't know why it didn't let you. Also, I must not of logged out of Danis computer so whether she knows it or not shes on my account.

Evelyn:

Evelyn was slightly jealous that AJ got down so easy. I guess that means no more climbing tall trees! The scrape on her hand burned slightly and she clenched her fist slowly.
Back to top Go down
DCartist
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Sparrows Forest   The Sparrows Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 12:36 pm

(( back! And I didn't know. ))
AJ looked around. It was really nice here. She peered around the tree to look at the river when she saw a girl coming.
"Someone's coming!" She whispered. AJ shifted into a robin, flying to a nearby tree and watching her hobble down the path.

(( So where's the soy sauce? lol. ))
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Admin
Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: The Sparrows Forest   The Sparrows Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 9:41 pm

(( In my fridge, waiting for sept 2nd. ))

He looked down the path and saw the girl. He folded his wings behind his back so they weren't as visible. He glanced at Evelyn and she was as a pale as a ghost.
"There's a lot of uh-blood there." Evelyn grabbed her mouth, about ready to puke.
"Look away," He ordered, "I'm going to talk to her." He took about two or three steps down the dirt path, which was over grown with weeds. "Are you okay?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Dust in the Wind

PostSubject: Re: The Sparrows Forest   The Sparrows Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 7:22 pm

[Ooh, soy sauce...*licks lips* Just kidding, I hate soy sauce. xD]

Moon jumped a few feet into the air, wincing at the pain in her leg. "Um, yeah," she lied. "Who're you?" she mentally started to prepare herself to run. She sighed. "I'm sorry, that was rude," she said. Just because you're hurt doesn't mean you have to be so rude, Moon thought to herself. But you never know, her other voice, the more sensible one, said. This guy could be a creep.
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Admin
Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: The Sparrows Forest   The Sparrows Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 7:31 pm

OOC: I don't either but DC does

"I'm Hawke. This is Evelyn," Gesturing to her, "And that's AJ. Now, back to you. And come here, let's do something about you're leg..."

Evelyn walked over to a dirty green backback and picked it up. She slowly unzipped the biggest part and pulled out a roll of gauze to wrap her leg up. Slowly walking with her eyes closed she made her way to the girl and Hawke.
"Here." She said and quickly backed away again.
Back to top Go down
DCartist
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Sparrows Forest   The Sparrows Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 10:06 pm

AJ hopped down from the tree, shifted back into herself, looking completely human.
She smiled, but didn't say anything.

OOC: Hmm....have you thought of sweet and sour sauce?
Back to top Go down
Dust in the Wind

PostSubject: Re: The Sparrows Forest   The Sparrows Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 1:41 pm

[I'm changing my character's name to Luna ^^ Much better. xD]

Luna hesitated. She was very wary of Hawke, and especially that AJ. She was pretty sure that AJ wasn't human before. Kind of like me, Luna thought. She brushed some hair behind her ear, nervous, like a trapped animal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sparrows Forest   The Sparrows Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Sparrows Forest
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Sparrow's Forest :: Roleplays :: Human Roleplays-
Jump to: