The Sparrow's Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sparrow's Forest adoption site forum, Join today!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DCartist's introduction! xD

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DCartist
Admin

DCartist's introduction! xD Empty
PostSubject: DCartist's introduction! xD   DCartist's introduction! xD I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 9:11 pm

My name's DCartist and I love the smell of the rain, music, anything purple, and vegetarian sushi. Consider yourself educated.

I've been on the site for a while- and have been utterly lazy. Sorry about the late introduction. I'll try to get on more. xD

Back to top Go down
Dust in the Wind

PostSubject: Re: DCartist's introduction! xD   DCartist's introduction! xD I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 8:24 pm

Hello DCartist! I'm Dust in the Wind, but you can just call me Dusty. I love the smell of rain and music too! Smile
Back to top Go down
DCartist
Admin

PostSubject: Re: DCartist's introduction! xD   DCartist's introduction! xD I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 8:58 pm

Nice to meet ya'. Smile
Back to top Go down
Dust in the Wind

PostSubject: Re: DCartist's introduction! xD   DCartist's introduction! xD I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 9:07 pm

The pleasure is mine. Smile
Back to top Go down
SapphiraCain

SapphiraCain

PostSubject: Re: DCartist's introduction! xD   DCartist's introduction! xD I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 10:46 am

Hi DCartist, I love the rain (so it helps that I'm living in a very wet country ^^).
And what is vegetarian sushi?
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Admin
Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: DCartist's introduction! xD   DCartist's introduction! xD I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 5:25 pm

I'm afraid to say , that should be rather self explanatory. It is sushi for the vegetarians. Lately I've been thinking of going vegetarian... Idk of topic. Anyway DC you better get on more often or I'll torture you Starved Rock. To heck with it I'll starve you too! JKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJK
Back to top Go down
https://sparrowsforest.rpg-board.net
SapphiraCain

SapphiraCain

PostSubject: Re: DCartist's introduction! xD   DCartist's introduction! xD I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 8:32 am

Yes but I've always classed fish as meat. How can vegetarians say they don't eat meat off an animal and then go and eat fish and other sea life?
That is what confuses me about vegetarian sushi...
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Admin
Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: DCartist's introduction! xD   DCartist's introduction! xD I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 2:01 pm

Ohh ok yea. I'm not trying to offend religous people, (I'm not christian I'm agnostic) But like the fish fridays thing, I don't get that at all. Fish is a meat,, or at least it seems like it...
Back to top Go down
SapphiraCain

SapphiraCain

PostSubject: Re: DCartist's introduction! xD   DCartist's introduction! xD I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 4:59 am

It was baffling me to death so I thought I'd look it up Very Happy
Quote :
Contrary to what many people think, sushi is not synonymous with raw fish. In fact, it is possible to have traditional, yet vegetarian sushi. Sushi refers to sticky rice that has been seasoned with rice wine vinegar and then cut or shaped into small, bite-sized pieces. It is commonly wrapped with seaweed. Additional ingredients, which sometimes include fish, are used in regular sushi, as either a topping or as the center of the wrap. Vegetarian sushi uses other ingredients for the topping or wrap center, such as raw or cooked vegetables, or tofu.
~ http://diet.lovetoknow.com/wiki/Vegetarian_Sushi

Hope this helps Smile
Back to top Go down
DCartist
Admin

PostSubject: Re: DCartist's introduction! xD   DCartist's introduction! xD I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 4:39 pm

According to Bigtuna (A Japanese Restaurant), its basically cucumber sushi. Fish tastes terrible. (No offense to all those fishy-lovers out there. )

Quote @Sarah: hahaha, I'll meet up with the Indians. xD can't wait for starved rock
Back to top Go down
SapphiraCain

SapphiraCain

PostSubject: Re: DCartist's introduction! xD   DCartist's introduction! xD I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 6:37 am

Ah, thanks DC and I can't really stand fish either Razz
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Admin
Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: DCartist's introduction! xD   DCartist's introduction! xD I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 11:44 am

Dani, how's you're pet going? Leah? Mines bratty lately.

Back to top Go down
DCartist
Admin

PostSubject: Re: DCartist's introduction! xD   DCartist's introduction! xD I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 7:21 pm

Mine's been really, really talkative. And pesty, also. She never stops talking on the phone. She actually yells instead of talks, so you can see how her coversations go......... xD
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Admin
Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: DCartist's introduction! xD   DCartist's introduction! xD I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 7:32 pm

Ah my sis does the opposite. She holds her in her hand by her stomach lol.
Back to top Go down
DCartist
Admin

PostSubject: Re: DCartist's introduction! xD   DCartist's introduction! xD I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 10:39 pm

lol nice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DCartist's introduction! xD   DCartist's introduction! xD I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DCartist's introduction! xD
Page 1 of 1