The Sparrow's Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sparrow's Forest adoption site forum, Join today!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sapphira's Introduction :)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SapphiraCain

SapphiraCain

Sapphira's Introduction :) Empty
PostSubject: Sapphira's Introduction :)   Sapphira's Introduction :) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 10:20 am

Thought I'd start the introductions although I know there's not many members yet.
You can call me Sapphira or Emily, I answer to both Smile
I'm a college student studying Animal Care & Management so I'm a big animal lover ^^
I enjoy writing, drawing, reading, listening to music, watching movies, going out, harrassing my cat and staring into space.
Feel free to message me if you need any help or just want someone to talk to Smile
Back to top Go down
Dust in the Wind

PostSubject: Re: Sapphira's Introduction :)   Sapphira's Introduction :) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 1:10 pm

Welcome, Sapphira! I'm Dust in the Wind, but you can either call me Dust, Dusty (which I prefer), or DITW. I see you got the job of a writer, so congratulations! Smile
Back to top Go down
SapphiraCain

SapphiraCain

PostSubject: Re: Sapphira's Introduction :)   Sapphira's Introduction :) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 3:28 pm

Thankyou Dusty, I was surprised I got it but am glad I can do something for the site Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dust in the Wind

PostSubject: Re: Sapphira's Introduction :)   Sapphira's Introduction :) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 3:51 pm

Your form was great, so that's why sarahdonimates gave you the job :3
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Admin
Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Sapphira's Introduction :)   Sapphira's Introduction :) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 4:56 pm

Yep, it was! Welcome to Sparrow's Forest! I can help you out with, well, anything. I don't mind being critiqued.
Back to top Go down
https://sparrowsforest.rpg-board.net
DCartist
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sapphira's Introduction :)   Sapphira's Introduction :) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 11:07 pm

Hi!
My name's DCartist, and welcome to the site!
Back to top Go down
SapphiraCain

SapphiraCain

PostSubject: Re: Sapphira's Introduction :)   Sapphira's Introduction :) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 10:37 am

Thankyou guys and don't worry, if I have any problems I will be sure to be in touch Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sapphira's Introduction :)   Sapphira's Introduction :) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sapphira's Introduction :)
Page 1 of 1